Senior Embedded firmware Engineer (Job No. ESE15-1104)
Implement additional firmware features on an ARM based wireless chipset. Involves coding and bringup of algorithms in c/c++. Working with chip vendors SDK and provided APIs.
- Strong experience in embedded firmware development
- Hands-on experience with ThreadX or similar RTOS
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ language and GCC tool chain
- Prior experience with Network Interface Cards or Wireless Access Points is a big plus
- Knowledge of ARM controllers & digital hardware circuits is desirable
- Documenting the Project related information like Flow Diagrams, Requirement Specifications, Test Schedule.
- Requires independent handling of firmware development for a Linux based embedded applications.
- Integrate the firmware with the hardware boards independently.
- B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science, Electical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
Please refer to Job Number ESE15-1104 when submitting resume.
Submit resume to:
Esencia Technologies, Inc.
3945 Freedom Circle, Suite 360
Santa Clara, CA 95054
ATTN: Human Resources-Job No. ESE15-1104